Hanging lamp made from antique Bleriot headlamp
Brass hanging lamp made from an antique Bleriot headlamp from the early 20th century. Louis Bleriot was responsible for developing the world’s first practical headlamp for cars and motorcycles. In 1897, Blériot opened a showroom at 41 rue de Richlieu in Paris and supplied his lamps to both Renault and Panhard-Levassor, two of the most important car manufacturers of the time. He also manufactured his own motorcycle “Bleriot”.
h 38 x diameter 27 cm